Underground Electrical Supervisor (The Harrison County Coal Company)
Manages all related Electrical Maintenance activities to ensure high availability and high productivity of underground mining equipment. Troubleshoots and maintains complex electrical systems.
- Plans efficient maintenance and preventive maintenance activities and procedures that safely maximize productivity and profitability of underground mining operations. Works to ensure that all safety, maintenance, and cost objectives are met or exceeded for section operations
- Communicates mine plans, changes and company policies and procedures to other supervisors & employees
- Works with the Senior Electrical Manager, Master Mechanic and Maintenance Planner to minimize downtime and develop and execute efficient maintenance activities.
- Communicates potential opportunities, which would improve the operation and any problems that would impact the running of a productive, cost effective, and safe operation
- Positioned in a mine maintenance department supporting all underground electrical equipment
- Lucrative and competitive compensation package with room for growth
**Must be an experienced underground coal miner.**
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.