Hi-Pilot (Murray American Transporation, Inc.)
A marine transportation service company located in Monessen Pennsylvania provides marine transportation services, harbor services and fleeting services along the Inland Waterway System including the Monongahela River, Allegheny River, and Ohio River.
Hi-Pilot - Murray American Transportation
Murray American Transportation
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Responsible for safe and efficient vessel operation on the Western River system.
Essential Job Functions
- Adhere to all company policies and United States Coast Guard regulations
- Safely and efficiently manage vessel and crew
- Administer company training to crew
- Evaluate performance of crew
- Maintain vessel documentation such as daily log, trip manifests and radiotelephone logs
- Manage payroll
- Maintain vessel equipment and supplies
Non-essential Job Functions
Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC card)
- United States Coast Guard – Master of Towing License
- Experience: Second Renewal
- Radar Observer Certification
- Computer skills
- Problem solving skills
Excellent wage and benefit package available. This company is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.