Coal Miner - Entry Level - No Training Completed (St. Clairsville, Wheeling, Moundsville Areas)
Underground Coal Miner - Entry Level - No Training Completed
Excellent Career Opportunity
A Coal Miner position is a high paying well benefited job.
This position could be at one of the following locations in West Virginia, Ohio County or Marshall County or in Ohio Belmont County.
Seeking hard working, motivated individuals interested in a career working underground in the coal industry.
Entry Level Coal Miners will work in underground mining environments performing a variety of duties, which will include performing physical tasks and using tools.
Prior MSHA Miner Training is not required to apply, but is required for the role. Company may help to facilitate training for selected candidates.
- Ability to work approximately 900 feet underground
- Ability to rotate shifts on a 24/7 basis and work overtime as needed
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to communicate with all levels of mine management and co-workers
- Ability to perform heavy labor
- Visually inspect work area for potential hazards
- Perform methane checks
- Ability to perform fill-in duties for other workers as necessary
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Must successfully complete MSHA training
Preferred Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred or Graduation in Spring 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.