Belt Vulcanizer (Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia-Various Locations)
- Full-time, salary, non-exempt positions.
- Potential candidates must possess basic belt maintenance and or conveyor belt vulcanizing knowledge. Applicants must have a fundamental understanding of conveyance systems and have the ability to safely perform tasks such as installing mechanical splices.
- Individuals familiar with all hot vulcanized splicing techniques and previous pulley lagging experience are preferred.
- Physical requirements of lifting 50 lbs. on a regular basis and the capability of moving 100+ lbs., is necessary.
- Job duties will be performed underground and on surface, those interested must be able to obtain all applicable Federal and State underground and surface certifications and successfully complete industry approved training courses.
- Rotating shifts, weekends, and holiday work is mandatory.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans; Basic Life/ADD Insurance, Optional Term Life and Optional Accidental Life Insurance, Sickness/Accident Benefits and Long Term Disability plans, 401(k) plan with 3% employer matching contribution, vacation and holidays.