Warehouse Clerk (Harrison County Coal Company)
DescriptionThe Harrison County Coal Company has an opening for a Warehouse Clerk.
Duties include interacting with vendors, mine management, and other employees. In addition tasks may include order placement, receipt entry, inventory control, physically supporting inbound and outbound inventory movement, and filing.
- Candidate must be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds frequently.
- Previous warehouse/purchasing experience REQUIRED.
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel required
- Mining credentials are not required for this position.
- Effective communciatiojmn is required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.