Surveyor - Underground Mining (Harrison, Marion, and Monongalia County Locations)
Underground Mining Surveyor
- Working in an underground mine
- Operating of a Total Station
- Utilizing a computer
- Use of AutoCAD
- Underground Experience is preferred
- Surveying experience is required
- Ability to work rotating shifts and overtime as needed
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to communicate with all levels of mine management and co-workers
- Must be a self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Meet Federal and State Requirements
- Related degree and Professional Surveyors license is preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.