Data Entry Operator (St. Clairsville, Ohio)
Data Entry Operator
Location: St. Clairsville, OH
The Data Entry Operator is responsible for the daily gathering and entering of data into the software applications in a timely manner while helping to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of various required reports. As part of the team, the Data Entry department is responsible for the preparation and delivery of various reports. This department operates twenty-four (24) hours per day, three hundred sixty-five (365) day a year.
Reports To: IS Management
- Enters data into various computer programs and/or databases. Helps ensure the accuracy of the data being processed.
- Assists in the preparation of various graphs/charts of the data which are used for management summary reports and/or presentations.
- Maintains paper and/or electronic files of entered data.
- Reviews discrepancies in data received and requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data. Performs data verification routines in accordance with company procedures.
- Expected to perform other duties as assigned as changes occur within the organization and/or department.
- Will work a 12 hour shift from 3 AM to 3 PM on a rotating 5 – 2 schedule (5 days one week and 2 days the next), working every other weekend.
Preferred Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- A minimum of three years mine industry experience and solid working knowledge of computer systems is preferred.
- Ability to enter data into a computer program while ensuring its accuracy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Good communication and writing skills mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This company is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.