Operations Engineer Trainee (St. Clairsville, Ohio)
- Our Recruiting Objective:
Operations Engineer Trainee Opportunity
Opportunities may be available in various locations. This posting is the loaction to apply for any assignment location for the Operations Engineer Trainee position.
To recruit entry-level mining engineers to understudy senior mine management and senior engineers in an effort to develop future mine operations and engineering executives.
- Minimum 4 year accredited Bachelor's degree in Mine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other Engineering related field.
- Mining experiences preferred but not required.
- Physical requirements of lifting 50 lbs. on a regular basis and the capability of moving 100+ lbs., is necessary.
- Job duties will be performed underground and on surface, those interested must be able to obtain all applicable Federal and State underground and surface certifications and successfully complete industry approved training courses.
- Rotating shifts, weekends, and holiday work is mandatory.
This company is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.