Coal Miner - Entry Level - No Training Completed (Harrison, Marion, and Monongalia County Locations)
Underground Entry Level Coal Miner
Seeking motivated individuals interested in a career working underground in the coal industry. Entry Level Coal Miners will work in underground mining environments performing a variety of duties, which will include performing physical tasks and using tools. Prior MSHA Miner Training is not required to apply, but is required for the role. Company may help to facilitate training for selected candidates.
- Ability to work approximately 900 feet underground.
- Ability to rotate shifts on a 24/7 basis and work overtime as needed.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of mine management and co-workers.
- Ability to perform heavy labor.
- Visually inspect work area for potential hazards.
- Perform methane checks.
- Ability to perform fill-in duties for other workers as necessary.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must successfully complete MSHA training.
- High school diploma or GED.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription plans; Life Insurance, Sickness and Accident Benefits, vacation and holidays.